Lucy & Dave’s Hospital of St Cross church Winchester wedding & Hampshire Collegiate School celebration
I need to refresh my website a bit, but then I keep thinking, no, I shouldn’t do that, because whatever I am putting out there is attracting the LOVELIEST people this year. If a test of person is the company he keeps, then Lucy & Dave are in a big heap of loving, relaxed, fun. Every person I spoke to about the happy couple said the same thing – they were the most kind hearted people you could hope to meet, and every single one of my experiences with Lucy & Dave has backed this up. They are just plain adorable.
Today’s highlights included:
– SUN! (still not bored of sun, keep it coming)
– Bailey the dog (cut me open & it will read ‘dog person’, like a gory stick of rock)
– The world’s most fun & glamorous MOB in Lisa
– STUNNING florals from Lily Lupin
– Incredible food by Sally & team from Ginger (the guests were raving about it!)
– The fantastic team at my favourite church, St Cross in Winchester, and that incredible god light throughout
– Lucy’s incredible gown from Ava Louise Bridal
– Dave totally going on the offensive in his speech & getting some best man digs in early BOLD MOVE
– Tom the best man returning a fine rallying serve back to his friend, but laced with genuine affection
– The dessert. Did I mention the dessert? Edible garden realness.
– Guests arriving with golf clubs & cricket bats, ready for action
– Beautiful calligraphy by my favourites, Belle Soeurs
– Hampshire Collegiate School – I loved working at this venue for the first time!
– Amy! 2 weddings in a row with Amy as a guest, with a hat trick due in a couple of weeks 😀
– And finally, who else, but Lucy & Dave. I loved the bones of ’em. Congratulations you wonderful people – here is your sneak peek. xoxox
If you are having a Hospital of St Cross church Winchester wedding, or a Hampshire Collegiate School wedding – please do get in touch!
Angela Ward Brown – Hampshire wedding photographer